- Address:Saga Services Ltd Middelburg Square Folkestone Kent, CT20 1AZ
- Site web:https://www.saga.co.uk
Saga is a British insurance company that serve the needs of people aged 50 and over. The company has over 2.7 million active customers. Saga is a significant component of the FTSE-250 Index and listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company provide a variety of insurance services to protect individuals/families and give them peace of mind. If you are looking for insurance coverage at home, on the move or abroad, Saga offers you the best coverage plans and service at reasonable prices. The company’s policies are specifically designed for people over 50 tailored to their needs.
Products and services:
- Motor products: Car Insurance, Caravan Insurance, Motorhome Insurance, Breakdown Cover.
- Home products: Home Insurance, Tailor-made Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Holiday Home Insurance, Pet Insurance.
- Travel products: Travel Insurance, Boat Insurance.
- Health products: Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Personal Accident Insurance, Accidental Health Benefit, Life Insurance.
Saga’s comprehensive car insurance meet the high standards of quality and service. It includes a “guaranteed replacement car,” “additional car discount,” “windscreen and window repairs,” “European cover,” and “uninsured driver cover.” Saga’s car insurance policy is backed by a panel of insurers. It is important to note that the company charges an APR of 26% on monthly payments, provide 365 days overseas cover, and offers personal belongings limit of £1,000.
With Saga Home Insurance, you can get five-Star rated buildings as well as contents cover. The company offers two levels of cover including Premier Home Insurance and simple Home Insurance, which have numerous great features such as a personal cover for the cost of alternative accommodation if you move out of your home due to a claim. Moreover, it also offers a worldwide protection for your debit cards, credit cards, and cash up to £500. Legal Expenses with Private Cybercrime Cover is a supplementary option giving you support for digital and legal matters.
The company offers Delayed Flight Assistance service, which is a high-class and exclusive benefit, included as a touchstone, for all Saga Travel Insurance clients if your flight has been deferred by two hours or more. The company has made this benefit available to its customers and up to four passengers on the same journey. Therefore, your family and friends can join you in the airport lounge while you wait for the flight to become available for boarding. Moreover, you can enjoy access to over 950 lounges.
Saga’s associated airport lounges will offer:
- Free newspapers and magazines.
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments.
- Business and conference facilities.
- Device charging stations and Free Wi-Fi.
Contact Saga Insurance:
You can contact Saga insurance on the following numbers depending on your enquiry and type of claim.
- Sale: 0800 092 3219
- Renewals: 0800 056 9085
- Sales: 0800 092 3908
- Renewals: 0800 056 9169
- Claims: 0800 001 5424
- Sales: 0800 015 0757
- Renewals: 0800 904 7764
- Claims: 0800 092 2099
- Medical assistance: 01444 442105
- Loss of Passport: 0800 092 2101
- Sales: 0800 015 4770
- Claims: 0800 027 1342